I am an tech enthusiast, self-taught, like many on the net, with a curious and nonconformist spirit. I consider myself an entrepreneur and creative, I like reading, learning and thinking about new and original things, developing ideas to explode, websites and innovative businesses and everything related to the Internet.
To date I have worked as a programmer in Informance in Valencia, Accenture consulting in Madrid with projects in Sanitas, in PepsiCo, in the Consellería de Sanitat of the Generalitat Valenciana, and Akelos Media.
In addition from 1999 to 2013 I was at the helm of Maimol, where we developed web projects of own content like the network of commercial blogs entusiasta Network, among others.
At present I am in Madrid in charge of Efectividads where we develop innovative technology for the field of online marketing, as is the case of AdLemons, the platform of influence marketing.
One of the latest ventures I participated in was eCamina, a shipping management system that allowed the transport agency communicate with the virtual stores via API, offering a price comparison of providers and an optimal service to face the challenges of the future of electronic commerce.
I also teach at the business school specializing in marketing and digital business The Valley in Madrid.
- Bancaja Bank (Best business project)
- FICOD (Finalists of International fair of digital contents)
- Innogate (Chosen for travel to Silicon Valley)
- Loogic.com: Interview to Miguel Angel Ivars founder of AdLemons
- TVE: Fragment of reportage on iWeekend where they talk about AdLemons in news of TVE 1 (Spain Public TV)
- El Mundo: AdLemons seeks Google cracks to make money on the Net
- LP Punto Radio: Interview to Miguel Angel Ivars about AdLemons
- Las Provincias: I am a domotic sales agent
- ValenciaPlaza.com: Against 'brain drain' entrepreneurs celebrate iWeekend
- EmprenemJunts.es: AdLemons Advertising in blogs
- ValenciaPlaza.com: Efectividads prepares himself as an advance of Valencian technology in Silicon Valley
- Round table in Día de la persona emprendedora de la Comunitat Valenciana 2009 - Feria de Valencia
- Presentation "Los blogs y su potencial en diferentes ámbitos" in BarCamp Valencia - CEU-CH de Valencia University, Valencia July 2009
- Presentation Iniciador Granada, Granada November 2009
- Workshop in International fair of digital contents 2009, Madrid November 2009
- Presentation of AdLemons Día de la persona emprendedora de la Com Valenciana 2010 - Valencia Congress Fair
- Participation as speaker in Social Media Day of Mashable, Valencia July 2010
- Workshop in International fair of digital contents 2010, Madrid Noviembre 2009
- Round table in el XIX Foro universitario Juan Luis Vives, Valencia March 2011
- Business meeting Enrédate, Castellón September 2011
- Presentation Blog Marketing in Association of Advertising and PR, Valencia November 2012
- Round table Agenda VLC Emprende, Valencia July 2013
Events and networking:
I was part of the organization of the event iWeekend in Valencia, an event where 50 talents meet a weekend with the aim of creating a technological company. I have organized with my colleagues 3 events in Valencia and I have attended as an assistant to many others.
I was also part of the initial organizer team of monthly event Iniciador Valencia for almost 6 years, an event "of entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs" in which to learn and share business experiences and to make networking, with monthly character done since September 2008 in the City of Innovation Of the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
And I collaborated for a time in the organization of ßetabeers in Valencia, a monthly meeting of web developers and apps, where you can enjoy networking with a few beers.